Christopher B. Hopkins is an AV-rated Florida lawyer and partner at Akerman LLP.
He divides his time between trial and appellate work.
In addition to his work in the courtroom, Christopher’s practice frequently involves emerging technologies, including contract drafting, litigation, and regulation in: app development, bitcoin/virtual currency, cloud computing, data breach, drones, e-discovery, e-retention, EULA, internet crimes, medical marijuana, privacy, social media discovery/policy, and internet contracts.
Linked In profile is here
Akerman profile is here.
- AV-Rated by Martindale Hubbell. Excellence rated by Avvo.
- Voted 8 years among Florida Trend’s “Legal Elite”
- Developed 2 iPhone Apps for lawyers
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator
- Qualified Arbitrator
- 2012 Trial Advocate Quarterly Award
- 2010-2011 Chair, Technology Committee, Palm Beach Bar Assn.
- 2008 James Lawless ADR Award
- 80+ publications on civil practice, law and technology, and legal ethics